Cucumber with Stracchino Cheese and Black Olives
Try these tasty cucumbers stuffed with cheese and black olives.
. Are you are looking for some simple and impressive ideas? Try these tasty cucumbers stuffed with cheese and black olives. Your friends will love them!
- Peel the cucumber, cut it into 2-inch logs and eliminate the central pulp containing the seeds.
- Place the pieces of cucumber on a sheet of paper towel for a few minutes so that they lose the vegetation water.
- Meanwhile, mix the black olives (chopped fine) with the Stracchino cheese, pepper and the paprika in a bowl .
- Put the cream obtained into a pastry bag with a star-shaped mouth and fill the cucumberm logs.
- Decorate with a small cube of tomato, 1 washer of black olive, a piece of onion and a parsley leaf.
- Keep in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Photo credits: architettandoincucina.blogspot.it