1) Preheat your oven to 450 degrees and place a large nonstick baking sheet in the oven to preheat for 10 minutes.
2) In a large bowl toss together the zucchini, tomatoes, garlic, olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
3) Once the baking sheet is preheated add the vegetables and sprinkle the grated parmiggiano evenly over the top covering every piece of veggie.
4) Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the cheese is light golden brown. (check it after 15 minutes, if it is not browned enough on top just turn your broiler on for a minute, but keep an eye on it because it can burn within seconds)
5) Once ready sprinkle over the fresh basil and serve immediately!
6) This is a perfect side dish to any meal, but it is so delicious on it’s own that it can be the main entrée any night at my dinner table!
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.