2 Slices of Cooked Turkey Bacon, chopped in bite size pieces
1 tsp of Dried Rosemary
1 Clove of Garlic, minced
2 Tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar
1 Tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper to taste
1 tsp of Lemon Juice
1 Tbsp of fresh chopped Parsley
2 6oz Thinly Sliced Chicken Breast
A little more Vinegar and Extra Virgin Olive Oil to dress the salad
1) In a large bowl combine the vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, rosemary, parsley, olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Add the chicken and toss to coat. Let stand for about 15 minutes.
2) Preheat a non stick grill pan over medium high heat and spray lightly with non stick cooking spray.
3) Place the marinated chicken on the hot grill pan and cook for a few minutes on each side or until cooked thru. Remove to a plate and let rest for a few minutes.
4) In a larger bowl dress the spinach with about 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil and some balsamic vinegar and lemon juice, season with salt and pepper to taste and toss to coat.
5) Top the salad with the hard boiled egg, turkey bacon and olives, chop the chicken in bite size pieces add it to the dressed salad. Finish with a few drops of balsamic viegar and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.