Shrimp Fettuccine with fresh Spinach in Garlic Parmesan Cream Sauce
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 15 min
Presentation is such an important key to enjoyment of a meal! With this recipe for Shrimp Fettuccine with baby spinach, you’ll make an impressive and delicious gourmet statement topped off with roasted pine nuts, shredded Parmesan and parsley flakes. This is far from your everyday fettuccine!
- 1 oz Olive Oil
- 1 pkg. Omaha Steaks Wild Argentinian Red Shrimp
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Garlic
- 1 cup Baby Spinach
- 1 oz White Wine
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/8 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 12 oz Cooked Fettuccine (6 oz Dry)
- 2 Tbsp Roasted Pine Nut
- 2 Tbsp. Shredded Parmesan
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Parsley
- In sauté pan heat 1 oz olive oil
- Add shrimp and cook 1 minute on both sides till barley cooked.
- Add Chopped garlic, and sauté until garlic is cooked.
- Add cup of cleaned and trimmed baby spinach and cook briefly until spinach begins to wilt.
- Deglaze pan with white wine
- Add cream and reduce until sauce consistency.
- Add 1/4 cup fine grated Parmesan and mix into sauce
- Add 1 tsp Sea salt and 1/8 tsp Pepper
- Add cooked Fettuccine and stir until hot.