1) In a small skillet, cook the garlic in the oil over medium heat for about 1 minute, add the spinach and cover the skillet with a lid for 1 minute or until the spinach is wilted.
2) In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, parmiggiano, half of the shredded provolone and salt and pepper, set aside.
3) Remove the lid from skillet and give the spinach a toss, pour in the egg mixture and using a wooden spoon pull in the set eggs from the sided of the skillet. Let it cook for about 5 to 7 minutes or until the frittata is pretty much set.
4) Preheat your broiler.
5) Sprinkle the top of the frittata with the remaining provolone and some more parmiggiano.
6) Pop it under the broiler for a couple minutes or until the top is golden brown and the frittata is set. Cut and serve
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.